Book a Consultation Now
- The client needed a front yard parking pad as there is seldom permit parking spots left on the street when they arrive home at the end of the day.
- The problem was that there was not enough space between the back of the city sidewalk and the front porch steps.
- By relocating the porch steps to the side of the porch and adding a walkway to it we were not only able to get the car in but I think it created a much nicer approach to the house.
- Permeable pavers were used for the parking pad as per City of Toronto rules. Banas Indian flagstones were used for the walkway, and the same for the slab steps up from the drive to the walk and up to the porch.
- A lush planting was done to complement the hardscape.