Winter Sale on Landscape Designs - Contact us now!
- The lengths people go to add a parking pad in the City of Toronto. This client had to go further than most. In order to fit a parking pad in this front yard, the traditional front porch on this older Victorian styled home had to be demolished, as did the traditional hedge surrounding it.
- This new style landscape uses a traditional black cobblestone look for the parking pad as the client requested, along with a more modern smooth contrasting interlocking brick paver laid in a random pattern for the front walkway.
- This walkway ties into the natural stone slab steps used for the new porch steps into the house.
- The horizontal cedar board screen was introduced to block the view of the neighbours garbage/recycle bins as you can see in one of the pictures. It also adds some architectural appeal.
- The planting re-introduces some hedges using Yews up at the house foundation along with boxwoods around the main garden. This gives it a more formal appearance and some structure to the planting. Dwarf Lilacs and Bloody Cranesbill add seasonal colour to the darker green backdrops.
- The client now has a more functional front yard that added incredible value to the home along with great curb appeal.