Book a Consultation Now
Award Of Excellence Winner/Landscape Ontario
- Having convenient parking on your property in the City of Toronto is a privilege that many Torontonians are without.
- We were hired to design and make an application for legal front yard parking and if granted permission, to install it.
- One of the requirements for getting approval is using a permeable paver for the parking pad. We used Unilock Town Hall pavers which gave the design a rich old world appearance while meeting the City’s rule.
- To bring a bit of modern to this project we introduced Eramosa polished flagstones for the walkway and the copings on the small planter walls. The intricate veining of this stone adds interest and is a conversation piece.
- The existing mature Japanese Maple’s red tones were repeated with the burgundy of the Coral Bells on the opposite side of the property. They also provide dramatic contrast with the lime green foliage of the Golden Variegated Hakonechloa. Repeated Bergenia and perennial Geranium’s add a cohesive and colourful complement.
- It is rare that a front yard parking design adds both function and a much better curb appeal to a property. One would have thought that adding all this paving would have turned the streetscape into a inner city parking lot but instead our design has given this front yard a WOW factor!